All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving made a dubious wager, Jack Morgan, a young, gifted American arrives in Oxford in 1923 determined to become a Rugby Blue. With the odds stacked against him and competition intense, his chances are further undermined when he meets Rose, a true English beauty. Unfortunately for Jack, Rose happens to be the rugby captain's girl, who also plays for the Blues team. However, the captain also needs to win the Varsity Match against rival Cambridge if he is to fulfil his own sporting ambitions and hold onto Rose. Should Jack win a Blue, a place in the US Olympic rugby team awaits him and the chance of a gold medal at the 1924 Paris Olympic Games. Set in both Oxford and London, Red, White and Blue follows Morgan on his quest. Red, White and Blue is an endearing adventure that will appeal to fans of romance and sporting vels alike. Readers with a love of rugby and the sporting world more widely will find themselves transported back to the 1920s as they follow Jack's story to succeed.
- Author BiographyMark Jackson is a BAFTA Scotland nominated writer and an award winning short filmmaker, a some time journalist and photographer. Born in England, he now lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Mark Jackson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.