All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
About this product
- DescriptionFireflies flit Sparklers spit Pinwheels spin Goosebump skin It's the Fourth of July! Travel across the country for a city parade, a beach picnic, and fireworks in the park in this poetic celebration of the many cultures and traditions that make America's birthday BOOM!
- Author BiographyLee Wardlaw has published more than two dozen award-winning books for young readers, including Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku. She lives in Santa Barbara, California.Huy Voun Lee is the author and illustrator of At the Beach, In the Snow, and 1, 2, 3, Go! She lives with her husband in New York City.
- Author(s)Lee Wardlaw
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Huy Voun Lee
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.