Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThink of the confusion, disarray, and complete lawlessness of any country torn apart by war. Imagine the scene in 2003, after Coalition Forces moved into Iraq. After the Iraqi Army was defeated and the National Police Force purged of Saddam's former Ba'ath Party members, rendering the army and police force ineffective and in need of retraining. Not long after the ceasefire, the Coalition brought in tens of thousands of contractors to help rebuild all of Iraq. What better environment than a post-war country still engulfed in chaos to operate as a serial killer...? Kill the right people at the right time... Guaranteed t to be caught... Even if some incents are caught in the passion of the moment, the military just calls that collateral damage. Red Zone is the story of FBI Agent Tom Kessler and the men and women of the FBI who lead the Iraqi Major Crimes Task Force, which is tasked to pursue James Fent, firefighter, US contractor, and serial killer. Under his employment, Fent travels on missions to exotic, lawless places all over the world, where he handles the most dangerous firefighting situations imaginable and uses the cover of his job to start fires and kill his victims. The chaotic world of Iraq 2004 puts Fent on top of the food chain, and he becomes a true alpha predator-finding, burning, and killing Saddam's former henchmen. To Kessler and the Iraqi Major Crimes Task Force, Fent and other criminal elements in Iraq represent new and dangerous challenges. The Red Zone is filled with robbers, kidnappers and murderers, all operating in the fog of war.
- Author BiographyTom Trier served twenty-five years as a special agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. His fields of expertise were investigating criminal and terrorist enterprises including extensive service overseas and the development of intelligence programs. Tom has been married for thirty-four years to his wife, Kathleen, and has two adult children, Erin and Jon.
- Author(s)Thomas Trier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.