All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2008. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyJonathan Barnett, a fellow of the American Institute of Architects and the American Institute of Certified Planners, is a professor of practice in city and regional planning and director of the urban design program at the University of Pennsylvania. He has worked as an urban design consultant for many cities and is the author of Smart Growth in a Changing World, also published by the American Planning Association.
- Author(s)Jonathan Barnett
- PublisherAmerican Planning Association
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Planning Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight679 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.