All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhile success in business has become synymous with the meaning of life, this bearing comes at the high cost of damaged ecosystems. The underlying business-asset mentality has equated value with superficial and short-sighted actions and rewards. Redesigning the Stock Market aims to alter the core of the global business machinery by integrating more long-sighted heuristics into trading mechanisms. These trading mechanisms encompass both the macro-environment related to the stock market and the micro-act of stock trading. The book covers the following key areas: - Discussion on a fractal basis for analysis of the macro financial environment and the stock market. - History of stock market crashes and lessons we can derive from them. - External changes that affect the stock market. - Suggestions for redesigning the stock market to minimize future financial crises and ensure business and societal sustainability.
- Author BiographyPravir Malik has over 20 years of experience in the field of organizational development. In particular, he has a great experience in in-depth analyses, modeling, synthesis, and development of a fractal model and mathematics for organizations. He is Founding Member of A.T. Kearney, India, has served as Managing Director Advisory Services for Business for Social Responsibility-a leading global corporate social responsibility consulting company, has been Intent Architect with Conner Partners, has served on the HR Leadership Team of Stanford Hospital and Clinics, and has been a Professor at Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education. He has an MBA degree from J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, Chicago, an MS degree in Computer Science from the University of Florida, Gainesville, and a BSE degree in Computer Engineering from the Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
- Author(s)Pravir Malik
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.