All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b> There are few academics who write with as much grace and wisdom as Timothy Wilson. REDIRECT is a masterpiece. </b><b>-Malcolm Gladwell</b> What if there were a magic pill that could make you happier, turn you into a better parent, solve a number of your teenager's behavior problems, reduce racial prejudice, and close the achievement gap in education? There is such pill, but story editing - the scientifically based approach described in REDIRECT - can accomplish all of this. The world-rewned psychologist Timothy Wilson shows us how to redirect the stories we tell about ourselves and the world around us, with subtle prompts, in ways that lead to lasting change. Fascinating, groundbreaking, and practical, REDIRECT demonstrates the remarkable power small changes can have on the ways we see ourselves and our environment, and how we can use this in our everyday lives.
- Author BiographyTimothy D. Wilson is the Sherrell J. Aston Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia. He has written for <i>Science </i>and the <i>New</i><i>York Times, </i>among other publications, and is the author of <i>Strangers to Ourselves. </i>He lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Professor Timothy D Wilson
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBack Bay Books
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDaniel Gilbert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.