Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the bestselling book <i>Rediscover Catholicism</i> comes an inspiring new way to rediscover Lent. With this new book you can: <ul><li>read a passage from Scripture for each day</li><li>reflect on the beauty and importance of Catholic faith and practice</li><li>meditate on thought-provoking questions</li><li>find a unique and inspiring prayer for each day of Lent</ul> These timely and inspirational words will help renew your enthusiasm for being Catholic, while encouraging you to delve more deeply into the spirituality of the lenten season a perfect companion for individual reading or for group study.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW KELLY is a <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of fourteen books, world-renowned speaker, and business consultant. His titles include <i>Rediscover Catholicism: A Spiritual Guide to Living with Passion & Purpose</i>, <i>The Rhythm of Life: Living Every Day with Passion and Purpose</i>, and <i>Building Better Families: A Practical Guide to Raising Amazing Children</i>.
- Author(s)Matthew Kelly
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.