All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique compilation of pia trios features 15 popular chamber works suitable for practice, performance, conservatory use, and special functions. Includes separate inserts for cello and violin parts and a 96-page pia reduction. Contents: <i>Serenade</i> by Charles-Marie Widor; <i>Four Bavarian Waltzes, Op. 20</i> by Ernst Frank; <i>Intermezzo, ( Forget-me-t ), </i><i>Op. 22</i> by Allan Macbeth; <i>Serenade</i> by Hermann Kotzschmar; <i>Kamei Ostrow (Cloister Scene), Op. 10, No. 22</i> by Arthur Rubinstein; <i>Prelude to Act III of Kunihild</i> by Cyrill Kistler; <i>Largo from Xerxes </i>by<i></i>George Frideric Handel; <i>Meditation (Ave Maria)</i> by Johann Sebastian Bach/Charles Goud; <i>Danse Macabre, Op. 40</i> by Camille Saint-Saens; <i>Love Song (Stances)</i> by Ange Flegier; <i>Slavonic Dance, Op. 72, No. 8</i> by Antonin Dvořak; <i>Prize Song from Die Meistersinger</i> by Richard Wagner/August Wilhelmj; <i>Pastel-Menuet</i> by Henn Paradis; <i>Reverie (Extase)</i> by Louis Ganne; and <i>Pas des Amphores, Op. 37</i> by Cecile Chaminade.
- Author BiographyAmerican publisher and arranger Ross Jungnickel (1875-1962) was a founder of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. Dover's violin consultant Stephanie Chase has performed around the world and teaches at NYU.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- LanguageEnglish &
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width226 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byRoss Jungnickel
- Introduction byStephanie Chase
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.