All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe difficult ecomic climate in Europe and the US is set to continue for many years, despite desperate efforts to stimulate growth. The long phase of expansion in western ecomies that lasted from the 1980s until 2008 was driven by easy money, cheap imports and confidence - all gone. And the shift of geopolitical power to Asia is permanent. Western ecomies face huge political obstacles to reforms that would boost productivity and growth - continuing stagnation is far more likely. Businesses and policymakers need to adjust to the new reality. And the quicker they do so, the more likely it is that ecomic prospects will eventually improve.
- Author BiographyANDREW SENTANCE is a business economist who served as a member of the Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) from October 2006 until May 2011. In November 2011 he joined Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) as their Senior Economic Adviser.
- Author(s)Andrew Sentance
- PublisherLondon Publishing Partnership
- Date of Publication23/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLondon Publishing Partnership
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.