All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionRedo cardiac surgeries are challenging cases with a myriad of influential factors, ranging from the patient's pathology to the whimsy of the previous surgeon. Redo Cardiac Surgery in Adults, 2nd Edition clearly outlines practical approaches, surgical techniques, and management of associated conditions such as perioperative stroke and acute kidney function. It covers the spectrum of redo cardiac operations, including coronary artery bypass, mitral valve repair, reoperation for prosthetic mitral valve endocarditis, aortic arch reoperation, descending and thoracoabdominal aortic reoperation, and reoperations following endovascular aortic repair. All redo cardiac surgeries present a complex array of challenges beyond what the original procedure demands. This book, written by an outstanding group of prominent physicians, will give the reader the kwledge and tools to approach these cases with confidence.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight609 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHartzell V. Schaff,Lars G. Svensson,Venkat R. Machiraju
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.