All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionHuman activity often leaves a trail of harmful carbon behind that directly impacts our planet. This informative book describes how every individual produces a carbon footprint by using energy made by burning fossil fuels and by creating waste from packaging that gets thrown away. Find out how to measure your own carbon footprint and see what effect you are having on Earth. Learn about new developments being made to reduce the amount of carbon we create and what steps you can take to make your own footprint smaller.
- Author(s)Nancy Dickmann
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.