All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect dining room decoration for folk art lovers, redware embodies an enduring charm. From its basic clay tones to hand-painted adornments, the tableware, vessels, vases, and miniatures shown will delight. Hundreds of pieces are illustrated in full color, with accurate values for this increasingly popular art form. Several types of glazes are shown, and the pieces are presented in chrological sequence, spanning the 18th and 19th centuries. Now in its fourth edition, this book is an enduring favorite among collectors and dealers.
- Author BiographyKevin McConnell is an archaelogist, antiques dealer, and freelance writer who grew up in rural Pennsylvania and now resides in the small north Texas town of Pilot Point. He has written several books on antiques for Schiffer Publishing, including Spongeware and Spatterware, Roycroft Art Metal, and Collecting Art Deco.
- Author(s)Kevin McConnell
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note160 color photos
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.