Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionA standard reference book for writers and editors containing hundreds of sound-alike words (homophones) and the most common pairs of misused, misprounced, misspelled, and otherwise mistaken words in the English language. This volume will quickly become an essential companion for journalists, copy-editors, proofreaders, students of English as a second language or as their native tongue.
- Author BiographyAfter completing his education at Columbia University with a major in English literature and a minor in foreign languages, A. D. Reed began his career writing marketing materials for the NBC Television Network. He launched a freelance writing and editing career in which he specialized in marketing and public relations, and simultaneously he began writing features, essays, and opinion pieces for newspapers and online publications. Owner of the web-based business MyOwnEditor.com, he has edited five books of fiction and nonfiction, and he edits the monthly newspaper The Urban News in Asheville, NC.
- Author(s)A D Reed
- PublisherPisgah Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPisgah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.