All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAll boaters need to have a repertoire of reliable kts and splices they can call upon in many situations, both on board and at the dockside. This handy pocket guide, part of the bestselling Reeds Skipper's Handbook series, is a quick aide memoire for experienced sailors, but also provides vice sailors with all they need to kw to master the most useful kts and splices they will need on a regular basis when going to sea. Each kt gets a double page spread with a clear photograph showing what the finished kt should look like, and step-by-step diagrams accompanied by straightforward instructions about how to tie it. Helpful text also describes each kt's use, when and why to use it, how strong it is, how quickly it can be tied (and untied), and what type and thickness of rope can be used to tie it with. This is the perfect pocket companion.
- Author BiographyJim Whippy is a former magazine editor who now writes books, presents DVDs and helps select the English team for the sea angling world championships. He is the author of Sea Fishing, also published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Jim Whippy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content NoteColour photos and diagrams throughout
- Weight143 g
- Width100 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.