All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition includes 2,000 species with 2,500 photographs of fishes in their natural habitat. The user-friendly guide groups species in 20 color-coded identification groups based on similar physical or behavioral characteristics. Multiple photographs for many species show variations in color and markings, life cycle phases and gender. Accompanying species accounts include common and scientific names, family, size, visual descriptions, geographical ranges and distinctive characteristics, making the visual identification of a particular species easier than ever before.
- Author(s)Ned DeLoach,Paul Humann
- PublisherNew World Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationJacksonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note2500 colour photos
- Weight1202 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.