All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionVisitors to South-East Asia are usually astonished at the profusion of marine life that exists in this biodiversity hot-spot. Reef Fishes of South-East Asia is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow guide to this rich diversity. Covering the waters off the coasts of Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines, this compact book, illustrated with vibrant colour photographs, is an essential companion for anyone interested in the undersea world, from the casual srkeller to the most experienced diver. It includes concise descriptions of 270 species of fish, corals and invertebrates, accompanied by 300 full-colour photographs, and information on habitat, diet and behaviour. Clear line drawings are provided for quick identification of fish families, and a short introduction covers reef conservation and practical tips to help you get the most out of your visit to the region.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Wood is a marine biologist who has been studying wildlife in the region for more than 20 years. She is the Coral Reef Conservation Officer for the Marine Conservation Society and is based in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, UK. Michael Aw is a renowned underwater wildlife photographer with more than 25 years' experience. He has won many awards for his work and is the founding director of OceanEnvironment, a charity devoted to the conservation of marine habitats.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wood,Michael Aw
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.