Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionReelin glycoprotein is a serine protease with important roles in embryogenesis and during adult life. This comprehensive and integrative book examines the role that reelin plays in the etiology of various neuropsychiatric disorders, including schizophrenia and autism. The book provides an unprecedented analysis of this emerging and vel protein by examining evidence from genetic, neuroanatomic, biochemical, and behavioral studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight914 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byS. Hossein Fatemi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.