Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book adds to the rich tradition of object relations thinking and enlivens psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Scharff, M.D., is director of the Washington School of Psychiatry and chair of its Object Relations Training Program. He is also clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown and the Uniformed Services Universities.
- Author(s)David E. Scharff
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/1977
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleLibrary of Object Relations
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.