All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAs the use of mobile techlogy for personal and business applications continues to grow, it naturally follows that educators and researchers will investigate the use of mobile devices for kwledge sharing and learning. Refining Current Practices in Mobile and Blended Learning: New Applications provides perspectives on new approaches to learning theory and practice in increasingly mobile, immersive environments. Situated at the intersection of theory and practice, this book provides foundational research on the development and implementation of mobile games, the delivery of mobile and blended learning, and philosophical underpinnings of this emerging discipline.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Parsons
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.