All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionBesides covering topics like catalytic cracking, hydrocracking, and alkylation, this volume has chapters on waste water treatment and the ecomics of managing or commissioning the design of a petroleum refinery. Found only in this volume is material on operating a jointly owned and operated refinery. (Over the last decade, the ownership of many refineries has shifted to small companies, from the large, integrated companies. Because of this shift, many refineries are w jointly owned and operated.) Filled with handy process flow diagrams, this volume is the only reference that a chemical engineer or process manager in a petroleum refinery needs for answers to everyday process and operations questions.
- Author BiographySurinder Parkash received his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, in 1971. From 1971 until 1993, he gained experience working for national petroleum companies throughout the Middle East and India. From 1994 until 2000, he worked for the Kuwait National Petroleum Company in the corporate planning department and at the Shuaiba Refinery. At present he is working as an independent consultant in the field of oil and gas processing.
- Author(s)Surinder Parkash
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.