All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the use and significance of in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy (RCM) for n-invasive high-resolution imaging of the skin. All of the chapters in this hands-on guide are generously illustrated with numerous confocal images and structured in a reader-friendly way. The contents include detailed information on the most relevant and up-to-date aspects of RCM, schematic drawings summarizing and explaining the most important RCM criteria, and a chapter specifically devoted to bridging the gap between dermoscopy, RCM, and histopathology. At the end of each chapter, core messages recapitulate the most pertinent aspects. Reflectance Confocal Microscopy for Skin Diseases will be a valuable resource for all physicians involved in the diagsis and treatment of neoplastic and inflammatory skin diseases.
- Author BiographyG. Pellacani, MD, is Professor of Dermatology in the Department of Dermatology, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy. His major research interest is in the field of melanoma diagnosis by means of non-invasive techniques such as dermoscopy and in vivo confocal microscopy. Josep Malvehy, MD, is Director of the Melanoma Unit at the University Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, Spain. His principal interest lies in melanoma and skin cancer, including diagnosis with non-invasive imaging technology. H. Peter Soyer, MD, is Chair of the Dermatology Research Centre at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia. He has had a longstanding interest in cutaneous bio-optical imaging techniques and clinicopathologic correlation of cutaneous neoplasms. Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, MD, is Professor of Dermatology in the Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz, Austria and Director of the Pigmented Skin Lesion Clinic at the Department of Dermatology in Graz. He has been a dermato-oncologist for 20 years. His special interests include diagnostic methods for skin tumors and preventive dermato-oncology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1483 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGiovanni Pellacani,Hans Peter Soyer,Josep Malvehy,Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.