All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this newly updated edition of the bestselling Reflections: Principles and Practice for Healthcare Professionals , the authors reinforce the need to invest in the development of reflective practice, t only for practitioners, but also for healthcare students. The book discusses the need for skillful facilitation, high quality mentoring and the necessity for good support networks. The book describes the 12 principles of reflection and the many ways it can be facilitated. It attempts to support, with evidence, the claims that reflection can be a catalyst for enhancing clinical competence, safe and accountable practice, professional self-confidence, self-regulation and the collective improvement of more considered and appropriate healthcare. Each principle is illustrated with examples from practice and clearly positioned within the professional literature New chapters on 'appreciative reflection' and the value of reflection for continuing professional development are included making this an essential guide for all healthcare professionals.
- Author BiographyTony Ghaye, Cert Ed, BEd (Hons ), MA (Ed) PhD, IAAP is founder and Director of Refl ective Learning. Sue Lillyman iMA, BSc (Nursing), RGN, RM, DPSN, PGCE(FAHE), Senior Lecturer, University of Worcester.
- Author(s)Sue Lillyman,Tony Ghaye
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.