CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionREFLECTIONS includes works written or adapted from writings created over a period of more than half a century. This anthology contains poems, lyrics, and stories, each written by one member of the mother-daughter team of Judith Weinshall Liberman (mother) and Dr. Laura Liberman (daughter). The vast majority of the works were previously unpublished. Both authors have spent most of their adult lives pursuing activities other than writing. For decades, Judith Weinshall Liberman created visual art. Dr. Laura Liberman has had a rewarding career in medicine. Yet both authors have long had a passion for writing and have written extensively within and outside their career fields. Judith Weinshall Liberman has published six books. Dr. Laura Liberman wrote I SIGNED AS THE DOCTOR (2009), a memoir recounting her experiences as a cancer doctor surviving cancer. In REFLECTIONS, the authors reflect on their lives and the people they have kwn. The poems, lyrics, and stories in REFLECTIONS cover a wide range of topics, and are arranged in about a dozen categories. Some writings are humorous, while others are somber. All come from the authors' heart. Like life itself, REFLECTIONS covers the whole gamut of human experience.
- Author(s)Judith W Liberman,Laura Liberman
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight835 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.