Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionSYNOPSIS Reflections (c) 2012 Rose Mary Stiffin, PhD Warren Dwyer is a graduate student in computer engineering. He is brilliant, the spoiled only child of his doting but oft-times frustrated parents, as handsome as a model, and a drunk. But the incent Cosby Tates sees only the obvious: he is tall, dark, and handsome. And she wants him, as only an eighteen-year-old incent can desire an older man - with her total heart and soul. She rescues him, drunken and oblivious, from a wedding reception and takes him home. Perhaps, he would have been grateful if, upon awakening the next morning, he had an inkling of who she is! Ten years later, Warren is w sober, responsible, and junior partner in an expanding, successful bioengineering company. He is happily engaged to the beautiful photographer Dawn Redfield when he is assigned to attend a conference in Boise, Idaho. There, he sees the woman who has haunted his memories for a decade. But who is she and who is this little boy who, as Dawn claims, looks exactly like Warren? Reflections is a beautiful summer read, full of diverse and inspiring characters who stay with you long after their stories are over.
- Author BiographyRose Mary Stiffin, PhD Biographical Sketch I was raised and educated in Indianola, Mississippi, notably the Delta hometown of the blues legend, BB King. I received my Bachelor of Art degree in Chemistry from Mississippi Valley State University (1974), my Master of Science degree in Organic Chemistry from Mississippi State University (1981), and my PhD (Biochemistry) from the University of Tennessee in Memphis (1995). I did my post-doctoral work at the world-famous hospital, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. Currently, I am the Chair of the Division of Health and Natural Sciences at Florida Memorial University, a small HBCU located in Miami Gardens. I have written several short stories and had some of them published in the Imagine literary magazine. I have also been published in the Algonquin Quarterly ( The Water Buffalo and Pink Flamingo ) and in an anthology For Your Eyes Only ( Casino Blues ). Walk in Bethel is my first novel. Reflections is my second. I am working on a third, called Groovin' on the Half-shell.
- Author(s)Rose Mary Stiffin Ph D
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.