All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays, Florence King confirms her position as one of the wittiest social critics w writing-and certainly the most uninhibited. Nothing escapes her withering gaze, from our greatest national institution ( Democrazy ), to the cult of Helpism ( Does Your Child Taste Salty? ), to the rules of historical romance writing ( Sex and the Saxon Churl ). If caring 'n' compassion are getting you down, open this book for a refreshing whiff of vitriol.
- Author BiographyFlorence King is the author of C onfessions of a Failed Southern Lady, With Charity Toward None, and other books. Though she still lives in Fredericksburg, Virginia, Washington-fed yuppies may yet drive her father into the hills.
- Author(s)Florence King
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.