All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionJean Marie Rhall's Reflection's of an Open Mind's Eye is a collection of short prose and poetry. The many genres and eclectic style add to the ambiance, taking you to the highs and lows of the thought provoking verses. The simplicity of the timeless themes touching on nature, love and everyday life, its happiness and its obstacles, provide something for everyone. People of all ages will enjoy the easy writing style of the fast paced verses mixed with the more relaxing poetry, which makes this the perfect book to pick up anytime and open to any page for a quick distraction to your busy day.
- Author BiographyJean Rhall has been jotting down her thoughts and feelings most of her life, so seems a natural for now writing and publishing her works. Based on Jean's own experiences both first hand and as a witness to the pitfalls and joys of life, she now shares her experiences and the insight she learned from her journey. Being the child of divorced parents she knows first hand how divorce devastates young children and turns their lives upside down. In her first book Don't Get Divorced before You Get Married she focuses on the importance of knowing one another completely before you get married, and in keeping the open communication alive in your relationship, so as to reduce the 50-50 odds of divorce. While having watched numerous family members bogged down and unhappy by their debt and almost falling victim to the interest trap of credit cards herself, Jean empowered herself to become debt-free and shares her experience here in her second book Did You Buy the American Dream or Does it Own You? Step by step explaining how you too can empower yourself with some simple changes, of thinking and behaviors, to regain your financial freedom from credit worries, thereby freeing you from the unhappiness and stress that become such a big part of a debt filled lifestyle. In this Jean's newest book Reflections of an Open Mind's Eye she shares some of her favorite verses on life, love and nature. This Eclectic collection of prose, verse and poetry, taken from Jean's own favorites amongst her writings, is a thought provoking collection of fast paced and relaxing verses touching on many genres, with simplistic timeless themes, that stir the senses. Jean resides in New York and is currently working on her next book.
- Author(s)Jean Marie Rhall
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.