Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines a paradigm shift concerning education, schools, learning, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. The book explores numerous themes ranging from: religion and science: to: issues of public policy and, in the process, puts forth a perspective which argues that much of what goes on with respect to education is inconsistent with a variety of principles inherent in both the amended Constitution as well as our intuitive ideas about basic human rights. Some of the topics explored in various chapters are: grading, homework, educational purpose, qualities of a teacher, and much more.
- Author BiographyBill Whitehouse graduated with an honors degree in Social Relations from Harvard University and also received a doctorate in Educational Theory from the University of Toronto. He is the author of more than fifteen books and has taught at a number of institutions of higher learning in both Canada and the United States.
- Author(s)Bill Whitehouse
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.