Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionReflections on the Fox River and Beyond is a 366-day devotional for anyone who enjoys nature as a place of solace and contemplation. Sondra Sula made a spiritual practice of daily walking along the Fox River near her home in Aurora, Illiis, with an open mind and an open heart. As both artist and writer, her strong visual sense cued her in to the wonders of creation that often go unticed. Each day of the year, she wrote down the thoughts that came to her after a period of prayer and meditation. In this inspiring book you'll discover new ways to freshen your faith by simply looking at a tree or watching clouds float by. Why wait when you can enliven your spiritual life today?
- Author BiographySondra Sula is a Quaker mystic who enjoys making connections between nature and spirituality. She loves spending as much time as possible doing a variety of spiritual practices, one of which is a gratefulness walk that allows her to experience everyday wonders as blessings. She is the author of Dialogues with the Divine, a book based on her conversations with God, and writes a weekly blog: The Nature of Spirituality.
- Author(s)Sondra Sula
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.