Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Qur'an was revealed in the blessed month of Ramadan. As it is recited over the course of the month, Muslims are encouraged to develop a deeper connection with it by focusing on the recited text and maximizing their effort to understand its meaning. This book is a compilation of summaries of all the surahs that would be recited one day after ather during Taraweeh prayer. We hope that these summaries will allow those who attend Taraweeh prayer to understand the deeper meanings of the words being recited each night. By summarizing the major themes of each surah of the Qur'an, this book will encourage the reader to become familiar with the lessons of each surah ahead of the imam's recitation. Furthermore, this revised third edition of the book includes exercises and discussion points to encourage the reader to apply Qur'anic lessons into everyday life in practical and easy ways.
- Author(s)Hanaa Unus,Mohamed Hag Magid
- Date of Publication30/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.