Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe connections between reflective practice and professional development are the focus for this book, which offers guidance to support lasting change and provides strategies to enable self-initiated professional development. The book includes: - traditional approaches to reflective practice - how to enhance the effectiveness of reflective practice - putting reflective practice in context - how reflective practice can improve attainment for students and staff - an Appendix of useful resources. With case studies and examples of relective practice from trainee teachers and from students studying across a range of Education courses, this book equips the reader to develop their own reflective practice framework. Relevant also to practitioners working across the children's workforce, it encourages personal and professional development for the whole range of professionals working in education and care. Peter Tarrant is a Teaching Fellow at the Moray House School of Education, University of Edinburgh.
- Author BiographyPeter Tarrant is a Teaching Fellow at the University of Edinburgh, where he has worked for the last five years. He is responsible for the organisation and running of a number of course for Initial Teacher Education. He lectures in Practicum, Professional Studies, Learning Behaviour and Languages and Literacy. He is also responsible for developing Professional Reflection for students on the Bachelor of Education and the Post Graduate Diploma in Education courses.
- Author(s)Peter Tarrant
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.