All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to reflective practice for teachers and trainee teachers in the FE and skills sector. Reflective practice is a key element of teaching and this comprehensive and accessible guide introduces and explains this area of practice for trainee and new teachers. It asks 'what is reflective practice?' and includes an exclamation of the processes of reflection and tips on reflective writing. Many trainees and new teachers need support in reflective practice. Written for all those working towards QTLS, this text gives practical guidance on how to become a reflective practitioner and examines how this relates directly to teaching in the FE and skills sector, and how reflection can benefit teaching. This second edition includes new chapters on 'reflective teaching and learning' and 'reflection-re-action', a new Theory Focus feature. Richard Malthouse has extensive kwledge of education and training in the UK and abroad. He currently works in training design and performance needs analysis for a large law enforcement agency. Alongside this, Richard is the director of a successful company offering coaching to individuals. Richard is a Doctor of Education and a Fellow of the Institute of Learning. Jodi Roffey-Barentsen is Programme Manager of the BA (Hons) in Education and the Foundation Degree in Learing Support at Farnborough College of Techlogy and is involved in a range of initial teacher training programmes. Jodi also works as a consultant for the Institute of Learning. Jodi is a Doctor of Education and a fellow of the Institute for Learning.
- Author BiographyRichard Malthouse is currently employed within a large law enforcement agency, providing training design and performance needs analysis. He has been teaching, coaching, and assessing police officers for over 11 years and is a Director of The Interview Success Company Ltd which coaches individuals through the National Police Recruit Assessment Process.
- Author(s)Jodi Roffey-Barentsen,Richard Malthouse
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.