All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the encounters between the girls and the new arm of the state in Cook County, Illiis, Anne Meis Knupfer illuminates the origin of American tions of gender and delinquency. Combining rigorous research with passionate writing, Reform and Resistance is a good story about bad girls.
- Author BiographyAnne Meis Knupfer received her Ph.D. from the University of Iowa and is a professor of Education at Purdue University. She is the author of Toward a Tendered Humanity and a Nobler Womanhood: African-American Women's Clubs in Turn-of-the-Century Chicago.
- Author(s)Anne Meis Knupfer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.