All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate and foreign ecomic sectors have been the main engine of China's phemenal ecomic growth. This book offers an explanation of how China's pro-reform leaders successfully launched controversial policies to promote these dynamic sectors, managed leadership conflict, and ensured reform in the provinces and rapid growth in the nation.
- Author BiographyHONGYI HARRY LAI is a research fellow at the East Asian Institute, National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Hongyi Harry Lai
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.