Reforming Federalism - Foreign Experiences for a Reform in Germany: Reports of a Symposium Held in Trier on December 2nd to 4th, 2004 Hosted by The Institute for Legal Policy at the University of Trier in Cooperation with the German Bundesrat by Peter Lang GmbH (Paperback, 2005)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionGermany s federal order is, according to all political parties and social groups, under pressure of reform. An inter-parliamentary commission has been surveying all areas of federalism and was to propose models of reform late in 2004. The symposium s aim was to analyse other federal systems, which are currently undergoing or have already undergone reforms in their federal orders. The Institute for Legal Policy therefore invited experts from various countries to discuss their experiences with problems and reforms of federalism. The results thereof are explored for the German perspective.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Gerhard Robbers, born 1950; Studies of Law at the University of Freiburg im Breisgau; 1979 doctorate; 1986 Habilitation for Public Law, Ecclesiastical Law and Legal Philosophy; 1988-1989 Professor for Public Law at the University of Heidelberg; since 1989 Professor for Public Law at the University of Trier; Director of the Institute for European Constitutional Law and Director of the Institute for Legal Policy; Judge at the Administrative Court of Appeals Rhineland-Palatine; OSCE Expert Panel Member for religious freedom.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRechtspolitisches Symposium Legal Policy Symposium
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight210 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGerhard Robbers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.