All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an analysis of Dante's story of Paolo and Francesco, this book combines contemporary ethical theory, literary interpretation, and historical narrative to defend the humanities as a source of moral guidance.
- Author BiographyPETER LEVINE is Director of CIRCLE, The Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagement and Research director of Tufts University's Jonathan Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service, USA and author of The Future of Democracy: Developing the Next Generation of American Citizens, among other books.
- Author(s)Peter Levine
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.