Reframe: How to solve the world's trickiest problems by Eric Knight (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Est. delivery by 16 Oct
- AU $22.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by jtssecondsbest
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'An original and vital contribution to understanding politics.' - Matt Ridley, author of The Rational Optimist How to solve the world's trickiest political problems? In Reframe, Eric Knight explains how a change of focus can reveal a solution that was lying just outside your frame of vision. From terrorism to global warming, from border security to high finance, he brings a new perspective that is both exhilarating and useful. Why can't we eliminate terrorism by killing terrorists? Why can't we learn anything about climate change by talking about the weather? Why can't we resolve immigration tensions by building higher fences? And what do fishermen in Turkey have to teach us about international relations? This is an optimistic, lucid and original book by a brilliant young Australian thinker.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Eric Knight
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight285 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.