All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of New Directions for Institutional Research proposes and tests new approaches to institutional research (IR) that attempt to break down barriers to academic success, particularly focusing on mirity students, working students, and others in ntraditional circumstances. The chapters in this volume review prior research on best practices as well as evaluations of retention programs and persistence by students of color, then go on to propose and test new approaches to assessment, action research, action inquiry, and evaluation. Lessons learned from this volume should contribute to strategies used by administrators and faculty for collaborative projects involving IR professionals and other higher education researchers in interventions designed to improve academic success for all students. This is the 130th volume of New Directions for Institutional Research, a quarterly publication published by Jossey-Bass. Access our complete list of New Directions for Institutional Research titles for a wide variety of IR topics.
- Author(s)Edward P. St. John,Michael Wilkerson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B IR Single Issue Institutional Research
- Series Part/Volume Number130
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width166 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.