All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionTyler Felton panics when the girl mumbles truck, bad men . . . drugs. Suspecting his parents are responsible, and involved in dark and sinister activities, the 17-year-old hides the girl in his secret refuge deep in the park evergreens. Refuge in the Park takes off from there as the clever Steeple Point animals and Amira the hawk assist Police Chief Kingman and his officers in their efforts to identify and capture the criminals. Riveting, with fast-paced action, Refuge delves into the realms of human trafficking, family dynamics, and the choices that define courage and survival. The third book in the Steeple Point series, Refuge in the Park will keep you turning the pages and cheering for the heartwarmingly close community of animals and humans, especially young Tyler as he confronts the hard realities of fear, conflict, and adjustment. The author's richly defined characters and creative use of interspecies communication will have the reader clamoring for more Steeple Point thrillers.
- Author BiographySara J. Ingram is an Iowa native transplanted to the foothills of the Rockies. She lives and writes in Denver with a passion for animals, nature, and the intriguing quirks of the human spirit. She is a graduate of the University of Iowa, The Institute of Children's Literature, and the Denver Police Citizen's Academy.
- Author(s)Sara J Ingram
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.