All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionRegal Musical Instruments: 1895-1955 traces the history of the Chicago musical manufacturer. With its roots in Indianapolis, the Regal familiar to most collectors and players was spun off of music giant Lyon and Healy in 1908. Besides making ukuleles, mandolins, guitars and other stringed instruments for Lyon and Healy, Regal of Chicago supplied the majority of America's wholesalers with house brand instruments, and also had a long relationship with Montgomery-Ward catalogue. Regal Musical Instruments 1895-1955 draws upon period trade magazines, distributor catalogues, as well as the never before published memories of Regal factory employees to paint a complete picture of the company's history. Also included is an in-depth descriptive guide to identifying and dating some of Regal's best-kwn instruments, highlighted by full color photographs of guitars, mandolins, ukuleles and banjos.
- Author(s)Bob Carlin
- PublisherCenterstream Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenterstream Publishing
- Content NoteFull Colour throughout
- Weight1334 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.