All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a renewal-theoretic analysis of a class of single-item (s, S) inventory systems. Included, in a unified exposition, are both con- tinuous and periodic review systems under fairly general random de- mand processes. The mograph is complete in the sense that it starts from the derivation of the time dependent and stationary dis- tributions of basic stochastic processes related to these systems and concludes with the construction and testing of simple, distribution- free approximations for optimal control policies. However, it is rather incomplete as an account of single-item inventory systems in that it narrowly focuses on systems with full backlogging of unfilled demand and constant lead times, through what has come to be kwn as stationary analysis. The level is intermediate, and the style is informal. Some prior kwledge of probability theory and inventory control is assumed on the part of the reader. Given these, the mograph is self-contained. Extensive use is made ofrenewal-theoretic concepts and results; these are reviewed in Chapter 2.
- Author(s)Izzet Sahin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleBilkent University Lecture Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight334 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.