All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe name Reggie Kray remains synymous with London's East End to this day, and yet although much is kwn about Reg and his brother Ronnie's life of crime in the '50s and '60s, to date precious little has been revealed about their formative years. Reggie wrote his EAST END STORIES in the early 1990s, but they haven't seen the light of day until w. In the book, he recalls the close-knit East End community in which he and his brother grew up, the characters in his family and neighbourhood, and of course, the many villains he worked with. Filled with anecdotes about the area's most outlandish personalities and torious criminals, and offering a fascinating journey around the Krays' 'mar' including their favourite haunts and business enterprises, the book paints a vivid portrait of a London that has long since disappeared.
- Author BiographyReggie Kray was one of London's most notorious gangsters in the 1950s and '60s. Involved in everything from protection rackets to murder, he was eventually jailed in 1969, and remained in prison until his death in 2000. Peter Gerrard met with Reggie in 1989 and worked on the book with him for the next five years.
- Author(s)Peter Gerrard,Reg Kray
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteSection: 8, b/w photos
- Weight252 g
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.