All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series on social research, this book presents an analysis of regional cultures. It covers such topics as the emergence of Wales and Saxony as modern regions in Europe; state support and literary regionalism in Norway and the US; and, regional industrialization and political mobilization.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Social Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFrederick Engelstad,Grete Brochman,Kalleberg Ragnvlad
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.