Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges the prevailing view that regional ecomic decline is caused by unionization and can be avoided through tax cuts. Respected ecomist Douglas Booth suggests the establishment of cooperative financial institutions in order to shift corporate responsibility from stockholders to employees. Policymakers, those interested in employee ownership, unionists, and those interested in the nation's ecomic problems in general will find the book provocative and timely.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS E. BOOTH is Assistant Professor of Economics at Marquette University in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Douglas E. Booth
- Date of Publication15/04/1987
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.