Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionRegional integration today increasingly shapes the relations between states and their actors and thus is to be considered a significant part of international politics. This volume brings together leading experts in the fields of international relations, foreign policy research, regional and area studies, integration research as well as law and ecomics, and provides a comprehensive overview of the most important regional integration projects worldwide. Furthermore, the most important theoretical approaches in political science as well as the international legal and ecomic fundamentals are illustrated and explained. The aim of this volume is to provide t just an introduction and classification of the different integration projects, but also to shed light on the historical foundations, the actors, the institutional structures, the different policy programs and development prospects of regional integration projects.
- PublisherNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleForschungsstand Politikwissenschaft
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Weight113 g
- Edited byAndreas Grimmel,Cord Jakobeit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.