All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe results presented in this book are a product of research conducted by the author independently and in collaboration with other researchers in the field. In this light, this work encompasses the most recent collection of various concepts of regularity and nsmooth analysis into one mograph. The first part of the book attempts to present an accessible and thorough introduction to nsmooth analysis theory. Main concepts and some useful results are stated and illustrated through examples and exercises. The second part gathers the most prominent and recent results of various regularity concepts of sets, functions, and set-valued mappings in nsmooth analysis. The third and final section contains six different application, with comments in relation to the existing literature.
- Author(s)Messaoud Bounkhel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.