All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn the context of the financial and ecomic crisis, corporate governance and regulatory supervision failures, Laura Horn investigates one of the defining questions in social power relations in contemporary capitalism: who controls the modern corporation, and why.
- Author BiographyLAURA HORN is Associate Professor in the Department of Society and Globalisation at the University of Roskilde. Her publications include Contradictions and Limits of Neoliberal European Governance: From Lisbon to Lisbon (co-edited with Bastiaan van Apeldoorn and Jan Drahokoupil).
- Author(s)Laura Horn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.