All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is designed for those needing to understand and comply with regulations for childhood education and care. The author relates his text to the new framework resulting from the Government's developing National Child Care Strategy. Specifically, it reflects the transfer of responsibility from social to educational services and the establishment of a new regulatory body, The Early Years Directorate, a new arm of OFSTED. Major controversial issues are elucidated and different standpoints are explained, but the book's main focus is on the need to establish a sound working relationship between the new regulatory regime, on the one hand, and proprietors, managers, practitioners and advisors on the other.
- Author BiographyPeter Baldock is Under Eights Team Manager in Sheffield City Council's Young Children's Service.
- Author(s)Peter Baldock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.