All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection includes essays by eleven leading public health experts, ecomists, physicians, political scientists, and lawyers, whose activities encompass Congressional testimonies, Surgeon General's reports on youth smoking, and clinical trials for drugs for smoking cessation. They analyze specific strategies that have been used to influence tobacco use, including taxation, regulation of advertising and promotion, regulation of indoor smoking, control of youth access to cigarettes and other tobacco products, litigation, and subsidies of smoking cessation, and set them against the latest scientific findings about tobacco and the changing cultural and political setting against which policy decisions are being made.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Rabin is A. Calder Mackay Professor of Law at Stanford University. Stephen D. Sugarman is Agnes Roddy Robb Professor of Law at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Robert L Rabin,Stephen D. Sugarman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2001
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight479 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.