All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionUtility regulation has become t only a major area for academic research but an important ecomic policy issue. Every year the Institute, in conjunction with the London Business School, publishes a volume of Readings which provides an intellectual foundation for discussions about regulation. It reviews regulatory problems in Britain, considers how they might be solved and draws on the experience of other countries.
- PublisherInstitute of Economic Affairs
- Date of Publication19/09/1997
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleReadings S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 46
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Economic Affairs
- Weight479 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine1270 mm
- Edited byMichael E. Beesley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.