All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionConvertases are widely expressed activating enzymes involved in various physiological and pathological processes. This book provides detailed and updated information on the role of these molecules in cancer. It is the first to summarize current kwledge of the importance of protein precursors maturation by the convertases in tumor progression, angiogenesis and metastasis. Each chapter discusses the importance of the convertases in the activation of various cancer-related molecules including growth factors, adhesion molecules and proteases.
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight267 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAbdel-Majid Khatib
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.